Goal - knowing true parents



Initially I thought my father and mother is Mr.Ellappan & Sampooranam but 
Scientifically speaking Mr.Ellappan gave me sperm to my mother and from my mother's womb I became a child. Of course we can conclude that my mother gave me asylum to my spirit till my birth... right.
After birth who take care of me... from my birth to till today?
Is the care that my parents given to me is alone nurtured me ?
How I grown to this level ?
Who grown me?
Who broken my cells to 2 or 4 or 16 and so on... ?
It is my soul.
Can any one survive in this world with out soul?
Hence to me my soul is my father and mother.
Those who carry me this world is only care takers.

It is nature's unimaginable formation of Jeeva....

Of course pancha pootah's formation is thro' nature and from nature to parents body... from body to sperm.. from sperm to "zycote" thus becoming baby... thus my soul inherits from pancha pootha.

Pancha pootha's involved in a chemical composition thus I formed in my parents body.
Hence we call our soul as "alchemist" - "Vedian" in Tamil. from vedian "Vedham" formed in me. Thro' vedham "Siddham" grown in me.
Hence the alchemy that is formed in me is "Siddha vedham".
My soul is "siddham"
My being is thro' vedic composition (chemical formation of cells).
Hence Swamiji calling siddha vedham as "History of Jeeva" .
My goal is to know my siddha in me and become himself. thus attaining "Sampooranam"

Comments

  1. This is pugalenthi from kanchipuram (Pugalcomptech@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

சித்தவித்தை பயில அணுகவும்

சித்தாதி எண்ணெய்

விதைப்பை வலி